Like most people I get overwhelmed by big goals, I wouldn’t want to set a goal today for the rest of my life and abandon it because my priorities have changed. If you take things one step at a time you will eventually make it to the end, and that is how I like to approach my goals: make them small and attainable. With that being said, here are my goals for 2015:
- Save $2k a month out of my regular income
- Reach $100k in my brokerage accounts (unless I buy an investment property which would severely deplete that cash)
- Get this Blog up and running with at least 26 posts for the year (1 down)
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
- Practice my Banjo at least 4 days a week
- I can be impulsive, I will post about this from time to time. The Banjo came shortly after a trip to Nashville…
It’s a fairly short list, but I think it has some good goals. The first one is the hardest, but saving money is the best way to accumulate wealth.